- Welcome to the Fiacri House Website. We hope you will find everything you need to know about us here.
- Our cookery classes are a fun way to learn new cookery skills and make new friends. Explore and nurture your culinary talents at one of our cookery classes at Fiacri Country House Cookery School.
- The menu, with an emphasis on fresh preparation, features several specialty items like hand-cut and aged steaks, a variety of seafood and chicken, freshly baked rolls, fresh-cut salads with special recipe salad dressings and for desert, chocolate cheese cake.
- Early Bird Menu Strictly from 6-8pm Wednesday & Thursday ,Friday to 7pm Sharp Two Course Early Bird Menu €30.00.Three Course Early Bird Menu €36.00.
- Our Location Fiacri House, Boolereagh, Knock, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. GPS N52°53'11"W7°44'35"
Welcome to The Fiacri Country House Web Site
Fiacri Country House Restaurant and Cookery School is situated in the heart of the North Tipperary countryside on the Laois border. Fiacri Country House Restaurant is a well established restaurant run by husband and wife team Ailish and Enda Hennessy.The menu is seasonal driven. A five course menu is on offer with a wide variety of starters and main courses.
Our Dinner Menu
Over the last 15 years, we have learned that the most important thing of all is that our customers do in fact come first. Whether stopping by for an excellent meal, a delicious dessert or to get together for dinner with family and friends, you'll find you're always in good company at Fiacri House.More...
Our Early Bird Menu
Early Bird Menu Strictly from 6-8pm Wednesday & Thursday, Friday to 7pm Sharp Two Course Early Bird Menu €30.00. Three Course Early Bird Menu €36.00.More...
These are some testimonials that have been posted on Trip Adviser, Where to Eat , Boards.ie and Menupages.ie These testimonials are are all independent and we are grateful that our guests took the time to write generous testimonials about us.More...
On Tuesdays the Cookery school is open, and classes run over a five week period. In addition, one day courses are run throughout the year at such culinary demanding times as Christmas and Easter and of course our own B.B.Q. evenings in the Summer with questions & Answers. Classes are intimate and interactive, and afterwards the perfect reward is getting to eat it all!More...
Our Commitment to our Customers Fiacri House was the 2004 winner of the Georgina Campbell Feile Bia award. Georgina Campbell quotes her guide: “Flavoursome Country House cooking, enhanced by professional, well paced service and a real sense of hospitality make a great combination at Fiacri House, it’s clearly a recipe for success”.
Send us your CV as we have various vacancies from time to time! Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Blog Here you will find all about the latest news and events at Fiacri House and related information.